Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm still alive-

Sorry guys for not posting. Life has been SUPER busy and I'm trying to slow down (but that's obviously not working)...

Recap-
I was running two weeks ago with my friend Ron outside on the dark streets of the Loma talking Ron's ear off when all of a sudden I trip over a rock not even the size of my fist. SAD STORY- I sprained my ankle. What's more sad is that I was suppose to run the Highland Half marathon that weekend. I didn't run it....my coach, Art, said he wouldn't let me. :( It broke my heart for a week not to be able to run. Now that I'm running it's 4 weeks til' marathon time....Wish me luck guys! I do 22 miles on Sunday. It will be the farthest I've ever gone.

School's going okay. I enjoy the classes that are interactive...otherwise research sucks!

Guess what!?!? My parents are coming out here in less then 2 weeks. I'm very excited about that because I miss them and just wanna chill with family.

I ate at the Soup farm or whatever it's called this last week. VERY TASTY! I like soup and salad a lot so Ron picked a good place to eat.

Oh yea and I went to one of my favorite places on earth...an aquarium! Specifically, Aquarium of the Pacific. It's was super fun and it was the closest thing to diving since Saipan. There was actually a diver cleaning a tank and I gave him the "okay" sign. He took out his regulator and smiled with the "okay" sign. DIVERS UNITE!!! okay, that was cheesey...but you divers probably now how I feel.

Anyways- That's it for now. I have to get back to studying, but I wanted to let you all know I'm still alive...just not posting right now.

Peace out--

2 comments:

Mai said...

Brit! It's great to hear from you and what you've been up to! I miss you! We were out at Managaha this weekend, and it brought back lots of great memories. I'm sorry to hear about your ankle, but I'll be praying for you and cheering you on as marathon draws closer every day. You're an inspiration to me! Keep being you!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

You're so cute and spunky and energetic! You'll do great on your tests and you'll have a fantastic MARATHON! Go Britni Go!
xo