Thursday, April 17, 2008

TONSILS in or out?

Sorry guys,
I've been a blogging slacker=/

I went home for two weeks of my first practicum at Huguley Medical Center. I had a blast and learn so much. It was so much better to see the things I've studied in real life ;) The week after that Ron flew to Texas and spent a good 5 days with me. It was a relaxing time...I showed him the Dallas zoo and we went out to eat. His first time at sonic and my first time having Giolitti....played cards, watched movies, went shopping :) It was wonderful. Ron flew back to CA and so did I to start another quarter. It is Ron's last quarter at LLU, my 4th quarter. Exciting! I'm almost done with my first year =) The first weekend I was back we went to the beach, which was absolutely beautiful. Ate some more Giolitti, which might be my favorite dessert now...next to cake-

Sadly this week has been terrible. I have gotten a bad case of strep. Today's been the worst day yet. I woke up having trouble breathing and definately afraid to swallow. My tonsils are huge, red, and puss filled. I can't believe that I let it get this bad. My good friend Travis, who is a PA at llumc prepscribed me some ammoxicillin. I hope this helps...crossing fingers.

That's all for now

3 comments:

Mai said...

Brit, get better! And call me because I miss you and it's been WAY too long!

Sean said...

Hope those tonsils get better. Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking!

miss you!

Gloria Pierson said...

So delighted we got to speak with you on Sabbath at the University Church! You did a great job up front! Enjoy keeping up with you on your blog!