Monday, October 8, 2007

Beach Vespers take 2

Having an excuse to go to the beach twice in one week is great! It doesn't get any better then that.

School is getting harder and more overwhelming everyday. As soon as I feel like I have everything under control a professor adds on another assignment. I sometimes think, "What am I doing here?" I had many quizzes and papers due last week, but it came to an end with an peaceful breeze off the California coast reminding me that Jesus has a special plan for me at Loma Linda. The school provided veggie-dogs, corn, chips, drinks, and best of all, S'MORES! One of my favorite things in life is sitting by fire on a beach with friends making S'MORES (it brings back memories of pathfinders and outdoor school in Saipan).

Here are some pictures of Corona Del Mar...
Corona Del Mar....and all the beautiful homes along the beach.
Amy and I


Our "cold faces"...it was very cold on the beach :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, doll.