Sunday, September 30, 2007

Beach Vespers


Me and Amy

Ruth (my roomie), me, and Eric

My friend Eric invited me to the beach with the church group for vespers Saturday afternoon. So being me I invited two other of my friends, Ruth and Amy. We had so much fun. The trip down there was fun. Eric is a big tease....at least I hope he was teasing me. haha!

After a beautiful sunset (which doesn't compare to Saipan, btw), some songs, a quick talk about God and his creation, and prayer we went to eat. I was hungry!

I made friends at a Mexican restraunt with two other girls from Washington, Melanie and Christina, and three more people from Argentina, Silvana, Miguel, and Claudio.
We had a wonderful time and it feels good to have new friends to love!
Here's some pics!

Amy and I found an incredibly long piece of seaweed.

Eric, Amy, Ruth, and Gizmo (he's a trip)

Our lovely volunteers for song service :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me miss the beach! Sorry we can't ever seem to connect for a phone call. Keep trying.

Bev said...

You met Eric! Tell him I said "Hi"! We went to Loma Linda Academy together . . . grew up in loma! haha Glad you had fun at beach vespers. Miss you.