Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quarter #1 finished with smiles :)

One quarter down....a billion more to go..(ahhh!)

I finished my first quarter at LLU (with success!) and have been given a two week break. My parents flew me home last Friday. It felt nice to sleep in my own bed, take a bath in my own tub, and open a refrigerator filled with endless GOODNESS. I can eat whatever I want, wake up when I want, and I don't have to study. :) I finally have time to answer the phone and talk to old friends, write e-mails, and watch TV. Life is good!
Here's a pic of me and my sister the Sabbath morning after I arrived in Dallas. I was a little tired.

I miss my puppy- His name is Zues, but I call him "zuesical the musical." What's not to love?


Isn't he just so cute!

3 comments:

Mai said...

Brit! You're looking great....it's so good to "see" you! I hope you're enjoying your break - maybe I'll have a chance to call you this weekend! Take care!

Sean said...

Brit! Nice to see you! Your dog is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Crazy dog. You look like you lost some weight. I'm gonna have to mail you a baseball bat to beat off all the Cali surfer dudes!