Monday, September 3, 2007

TB vrs. DT

I moved back to the states from Saipan excited to get some Taco Bell. SURPRISE! CA doesn't like Taco Bell. They like Del Taco.
Differences
TB has running beans mexican.
DT has whole pinto beans. (yuck)

DT has a cheap menu. (eh)
TB has a cheaper menu. (woot woot!)

DT doesn't have apple emanadas. (what were they thinking?)
TB does. (yum)

TB has cute little sauce packets that keep you entertained on road trips. (fun for everyone)
DT does not. (no fun for everyone)

TB is open til 2 am. (TB anytime!)
DT is not. (boo)

Well, maybe my arugment isn't very good, but I still love Taco Bell.
Simply,
CA does too, they will realize that one day :) and build many of them here.

5 comments:

Sean said...

But at least they HAVE Taco Bell there. . .

Mai said...

Easy now....you're making all of us in Saipan jealous!

Bev said...

yeah, del taco is way better than taco bell!

Vero in Saipan said...

guess what? we're getting a taco bell...lol. =)

Brit's Blog said...

I heard about TB in Saipan. Must be very exciting :)

haha..I'm sure the Americans are loving it! I thought KFC was a great thing, but now they've got both!!