Sunday, September 30, 2007

Update

My foot feels better this week. I ran a GRAND totaly of 9 MILES!!! That's so lame. Sorry guys...I'll do better this week.


Thanks for the comments on my foot. I believe I've just bruised it or maybe had some tensed muscles.

I was able to talk to Dr. Ken and Crystal last night. THANKS guys! They gave me good advice to not work it to hard. You two are wonderful :) They didn't make me feel so guilty about missing meeting 4 with the running club.

I got new shoes, socks, and a therapy ball that's suppose to help. :)


Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Mai said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and that you're able to run again!

Sean said...

Hey Brit. Glad you're running again! You are so awesome!

You asked me on my blog earlier about Dr. Richard Ludders? He was the dental director at the clinic before Ken came. He's a really great guy and a good friend of mine. He retired and is now living in North Carolina. I had in my list of spiritual influences which may be where your friend read about him.