Friday, November 30, 2007

My Friend Melissa :)


I was surprised one morning to find my good friend Melissa Polinar at sabbath school. Melissa sings, plays, and writes all her music. She has a beautiful soulful gospel sounding voice. I thank God for Melissa because many time in Saipan, when I felt so alone, her music lifted my soul. God graces us with many gifts. Melissa is the perfect example of using hers to highest power she possibly can. She has given it all to God, even when it was hard. She has blessed my life and many others through her music. Thank you Melissa!



Find your gift and use it ULTIMATELY for God! Don't give Him half of it, give it ALL of it! :)


Have a happy sabbath!

oh yea, if you want to hear Melissa visit her myspace at http://www.myspace.com/melissapolinar


1 comment:

Mai said...

That's so cool, Brit! And, by the way, you've blessed my life the way that she has blessed yours! Thank you for being so passionate and on fire for God! You've been such an inspiration!