Thursday, March 6, 2008

the random thoughts in Britni's head...right now

This is what's on Britni's mind...

I'm headed home in less than 24 hours. WOW-I like flying in the sky :)
I saw Juno with Ron...good movie (but that may have been because I was with good company).
Sitting on a couch next to Ron, using his computer, kinda tired, but not really...
The puppies outback (ALL 8 ..two were taken today :( cry me a river)
My first clinical starts Monday morning at 7AM.
I'm a little nervous. It's only because I don't have all my paper work ready...the weekends coming and everything closes..eekk!
O, how I still have to pack
My new geriatric peeps at Adult Day. I love em-
Ms. B (a geriatric) told me I was beautiful today.
She even made me spin and dance with her. It was rewarding...and brought kudo's in my life =)
Ron makes me smile....

O yea, did I say Ron makes me smile.

I talked to my best friend today. Christine...she's so sweet to let me stay in her room while I'm in Texas doing clinicals. Thanks girl!
I wish I was on the beach right now
My second home is Drayson Center...MAN, what I would give to run, lift, or hit a ball right now.
I hoping I can use the gym at Huguley (that's where my clinicals are)...I can keep running
O yea, I'm thinking about doing a marathon up North in the redwoods.

that's it for now.

Peace out!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Glad to hear you are alive and well Britni. Saipan still misses you!

Mai said...

I always enjoy hearing from you! I love you, Brit!