Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome back BeveCaba

BEV IS BACK!!!

I called her as soon as I finished my last final exam:) I don't know how well I did this week, but I finished 6 exams in 3 days. It feels good to be done.
Bev and I had a fun lunch date at Panera Bread. We talked for 2 hours!! It was wonderful to hear about Saipan and friends. We agreed that God has a special time and place where He wants us. We happened to be in Saipan during the right time when HE wanted us there. It was a beautifully spiritual and eye-opening experience :)

I'm glad you're back Bev!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Glad we had time to catch up! That soup at Panera Bread was delish! I'll be in touch=)

Sean said...

Miss you both!

Mai said...

Man, I wish I was there with you guys, but hopefully when I'm there in July we can all get together like the good ol' days!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Yea for Saipan friends! xoxoxo See you guys soon for a Saipan Reunion! We'll be there July 6-8.