Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun times waitin' for the laundry to cyle through

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup, my middle name is Danette. It's suppose to be the feminine form of "Daniel" my fathers name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Holy cow- I think I cried last week...umm..Thursday maybe. I cry all the time. It's a usually healthy thing for me.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Nope- It's aweful

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
You mean veggie meat? haha..I like turkey-

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, I'm friend with most everyone that's friendly- I think I'm friendly.

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
yup yup...all the time.

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I think.

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
nope, I'm to afraid I'd hurt my back. I'd definitely do a free fall though.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love homemade granola AND if you consider grits cereal (which anyone from the South should) I'd have to put that at the top of the list.

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes...if their tight.

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Duh- I'm like Zena warrior princess.


12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Kind eyes and inviting personality.

14. RED or PINK?
Can I say both. Red when I wanna be "sexy" (haha...yea) and pink when I wanna be cute :)

15. WHAT IS THE THING THAT YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm a people pleaser in every sense of the word. I love people and try to do what I can to help---it gets me in trouble sometimes.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My kiddos in Saipan

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I'm a little confused. lol

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue shorts and no shoes- Is that close enough?

19. Early riser or hit the snooze button?
Snooze as many times as the day allows. I heart my sleep---maybe it's because I don't get enough.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The AC is going and the sound of my little fingers typing.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, What color would you be?
Green

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Ron's after shower smell, my minty toothpaste, Coach store, sweet bakery things, and clean clothes.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Ron-- we had supper at the hospital during his break.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball, Volleyball, and Swimming

26. HAIR COLOR?
Brown-- w/ hints of golden when the sun shines on it.

27. EYE COLOR?
hazel- (sometimes green, grey, brown, etc..)

28. CONTACTS?
nope

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Anything Thai or Ron creates

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Most definitely scary movies- but I like both.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
One scary sick one we (Ron and I) rented ...it was terrible. I won't bother with a narrative, because it was that bad.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
brown

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both....the real question is who are you getting these from? (that changes the answer)

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
oh man, that's a lot of things. I can't narrow that down. Sorry- Oreos and white cake.

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Probably no one.

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Everyone

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Anything the OT dept tells me to. I wish I had more time to read.


38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing because I don't have one

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I don’t have T.V.

40. FAVORITE Sound?
Thunder, my text message alert, silence, jazz piano/sax

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Either

42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Saipan

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Don't think so

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Wichita Falls, Texas (YeeHawww)

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone!

3 comments:

The Beachcomber said...

Zena Warrior Princes...haha! Thanks, girl.

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Ummm! LOVE homemade granola and gritZZZ~~~! ;-)

Mai said...

I laughed at the Zena one too - that's so you! Love ya, girl!