Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bible verses

Hey guys...I'm struggling right now and I just need you to post your favorite "pick-me-up" Bible verse.

I want God to give me wisdom to do what's best for me. The reason I ask you to give me your favorite verse is because so many times I feel like I run to other people for advice. Or should I say other sinners. None of us are perfect and yet I tend to take advice from "unperfect people." God promises that He will always be there...and the best part is, HE'S PERFECT. He can't give "unperfect" advice.

Soo, please pray for me and send yo verse ;)

Thank guys!

4 comments:

Mai said...

"I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you my your name, Am the God of Israel." Is. 45:2,3

Where ever you are, whatever you're going through, God is right there going before you and walking with you!

Thinking about you and praying for you! I send my love and hugs!!

Sean said...

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing shall be able to seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

This has been my favorite text for as long as I can remember.

Hang in, Brit. No matter what happens His heart for you is always the same.

(Get Bev to read this verse to you sometime. There's just something she puts into it, that really makes the truth of it sing. This scripture was her final line of a skit we did with REAL last year and it never failed to touch me.)

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

"In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! For I have overcome the world." John 16:33

This is it! Troubles in this world really do not matter. They will be trying and hard, but our God is stronger! We're praying for ya. xo

Anonymous said...

Deu 29:29

Somtimes in life God lets us in on the secrets. Other times he doesn't. But he is always there for us and with us in those dark valleys.