Monday, December 31, 2007

YAY! for the holiday!


Happy New Year to you!
I love the holidays because I can live at home. I love being home with my family, sleeping in my own bed in my own room. I like the fact that I have a bath tub at my convenience, yes, a bath tub. I love the food that I get at home.....ahh...all the nourishment. I like that I can go to bed SUPER late and wake up SUPER late. I DONT HAVE TO STUDY!! WOOHOO!

Best of all I love that I'm reminded everywhere I go that Jesus was born for me. He lived here for me and saved me.

So, in saying that ...be happy this holiday season. There's lots to be thankful for and a message to tell! Learn it, love it, and live it! :)

7 comments:

Eric AppleJar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mai said...

Happy Holidays, Brit! I'm glad you're home with your family and having a wonderful time! Hope to talk to you soon!

Sean said...

Happy New Year Britni!

May you run even further and faster this year!

Sean

Anonymous said...

Hey Hottie! Hope your break was wonderful.

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

nice family pic! xo

Brit's Blog said...

Eric- Thanks:) When you get a puppy I shall walk him and bath him :) (oh please?)

Mai- Sorry I missed your call. Glad to hear your holidays went beautifully. I will be sure to call Saipan next week.

Sean- I remember being in Saipan for New Years and it sounding like the island being bombed....scarey! Jesco wouldn't get out of our house....ask Mai. lol..

the Purpose- I'm sorry I don't know who you are. Remind me please? My break was great!

Ken and Crystal- Thanks guys! I miss you ..xoxo

Sean said...

I'm tagging you Britni! See my blog.

lol! You don't recognize The Purpose? Visit Grant's blog. . .you'll figure it out.