Friday, July 13, 2007

Last random 8...this is so random

I guess I've been tagged by Bev (thanks Bev...this is a fun study break!)

1. Last concert I went to- hmm...a violin concert last weekend. The violinist is a 12 year old prodigy. It was very nice indeed.

2. Last purchase was a vege-meatball sub at the patio pantry with some yummy mango juice.

3. Last time I got pulled over...well, that's never happened to me. Closest thing was I ran a red and a camera took my picture. (so I smiled :))

4. Last TV show I watched was maybe either Survivor or Lost with Sean. (yes, it's been that long)

5. Last Drink: zero coke-

6. Last song played on my "ZEN"...Melissa Polinar

7. Last time I cried: haha- I'm sucha baby. I cried yesterday :( I think something inside me loves it when I cry.

8. Last phone call I received: From my momma telling me they landed in CA safe and are coming to see me :)

So there ya have it.

2 comments:

Sean said...

I think people who cry often are probably healthier than those who don't. :)

I know I should probably cry more than I do. . .

Bev said...

I love the patio pantry! I ate there all the time for lunch! Also, definitely watch out for those huge camera's at the intersections. They are really strict on catching red light drivers=) Miss you.