Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My great date with Mai

I love Ms. Odiyar!!!


My good friend Mai came to visit me at LLU!

It was nice to reminence about the good times spent in saipan. I love this girl to death. She told me some of her ideas for her class next year. They sounded great. Mai- you will be amazing and I will be praying for you every step of the way.


We met up with some of her friends and ate ice cream in a park (honestly I was a little creeped out by the homeless men walking around so we left)

Here we are...

2 comments:

Sean said...

Mai's hair!

It's gone!]

Or is that just the picture?

Looks good though.

Mai said...

Brit, I love you to death too! As you drove away, my eyes all misted up.....it was my last Saipan goodbye. I'm so glad to got to see you and I can't wait until we get to hang out again!