Thursday, August 16, 2007

Big Stars, Big Cars, Lots of $$

Hollywood here I come!!!
Last weekend I got an invite from my good friend, Tenessa. She told me how her and her sister were getting their hairs cut in Hollywood just for fun and they wanted me to come. I figured it would be fun and well, it was "alright." I had fun strolling the blvd and gazing in the windows of overpriced stuff.


My conclusions is; if I had the money to spend on fancy clothes and really nice cars I wouldn't. My money would go to the church, missions, Breast Cancer foundation, worthy students, education, etc... you get the idea. It was fun for a day, but I couldn't keep the life "they" live.


And since there are individuals that complain I never post pictures of myself. Here is a picture of me and my friend at a restraunt. (enjoy!)

6 comments:

Mai said...

Brit, I like the make-over on your blog! Looks great! I also like your insight on Hollywood - I agree 100%!!

Anonymous said...

Love the New Look! Glad you had fun in Hollywood! Love Ya! See you Soon!

Sean said...

Like the snazzy new layout, Brit! And thanks for posting a picture of you! Remember that some of us really miss you and seeing pictures helps! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! what a hottie! nice new blog look too.

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

You're lookin' great Brit! We like the new blog red look! Enjoy yourself. We know you will! xo

Bev said...

Love the new layout Brit! Hollywood is fun to hang out at! Looks like your having fun=)