Sunday, August 5, 2007

My good week in a nut shell

This week many good things have happened.
And I will tell you all about them....in order of my excitement (1 being the most).

1. Ken and Crystal were kind enough to share their limited time with me while in LL. We drank Boba tea at the park. I got to meet Kens dog. AND best of all I got to spend the time with some of my most favorite people in the universe!

Thank you Ken and Crystal!



2. I passed Gross Antomy. Looking back on those late nights in the library, someone drilling me on orgin, insertion, nerve innervation, and action of every muscle in the body, I can honestly say I don't miss it at all! I'M FINISHED with that mess-

3. Sunday I got to talk to Krystal, one of my best friends from undergrad, and Christine, my best friend. I haven't talked to them in weeks. Christine was driving back from a fun trip to Oklahoma with her mom, brother, and baby cousin. Krystal is driving to California Monday morning and I might actually get to see her this weekend :)

4. I discovered the Drayson's dry sauna this morning after my swim. It was truly A-Mazing! I don't know what it is about sweating, but I kind of like it.

5. Lastly, the man at starbucks gave me a vente for the price of a tall. It was my lucky day folks!

8 comments:

Bev said...

you look cute and professional in your scrubs =) I miss starbucks! Enjoy a vente caramel frap for me!

Mai said...

So, now you like sweating??? You used to complain about it here! You should come back, we sweat all the time!

Brit's Blog said...

bev- I will, he might give it to me cheap again. I'll take my chances ;)

mai- yes...sweating. It's become my friend. I believe it feels different when your in a towel. Haha...

Unknown said...

OOOooooh! You look sexy in your blue scrubs! Why are the hygienist the hot ones in college? I wonder?

Sean said...

Some people just have all the luck ;)

Brit's Blog said...

Hey John. How can I get on your blog?? It won't let me, but I'd love to read sometime :)

btw- I'm in OT school. lol
....
OT's are always the hott ones ;)

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Wow! We topped you passing Gross Anatomy!?! Crazy girl! It was fun. We'll do it again in Dec. '07! ;-)

Unknown said...

Ooops! I really meant OT (Who the heck was I thinking of?). Well, Gross Anatomy I bet is way better than Tooth Morphology (yawn) any day anyway, right? Hahaha! It's morphin' time!